ThermoAnalytics® is pleased to announce the release of TAITherm™, CoTherm™, and MuSES™ 2023.2, the latest versions of its signature CAE software. This release includes several new features and enhancements that will help engineers solve even the most complex simulation problems.
TAITherm™ and MuSES™
- New "Input Parameters" makes managing and visualizing input data easier.
- Full implementation of the Advanced Graphics Engine provides new capabilities for post-processing and visualization.
- RapidFlow speed and accuracy improvements reduce simulation time and improve results.
- Speedup of API Functions used in Joule Heating Script makes running scripts much faster.
- Multi-Selection Editing allows users to edit multiple objects simultaneously, saving time and improving efficiency.
- Scatter Plot Enhancements provide more efficient setup and navigation of plots and make it easier to save and export results.
- TAITherm™ Input Variables support reading and assigning Parameters, making it easier to couple TAITherm™ models with boundary condition changes using a CoTherm™ process.
If you need assistance downloading, installing, or using the new versions of the software, please visit our Support Site.