Batteries are one of the most difficult components to thermally manage. Many factors, such as drive-cycle, component location, environment, and more, contribute to the volatile environment in which a battery resides.
How can you manage all of these factors when designing your battery? By using a transient simulation solution.
Join us for our next webinar on Monday, February 27th at 1:00 PM EST as we partner with Exa to share our solution for creating durable, high-performance battery models that can be integrated into a full-vehicle model.
Learn how you can:
- work with simulation at the cell, pack, and vehicle level
- utilize layout tools to generate pack geometry with varying numbers of cells and orientations
- utilize simulation to model varying drive-cycles
- create fast, real-time models to use in system simulations and testing
- work across multiple departments, developing the battery and integrating it into a vehicle