Are you looking to simulate long, transient test profiles? Determine which simulation method will fit your application best. Join us on Tuesday, October 30th at 9:00 a.m. EDT for our latest webinar as we compare different coupling strategies for simulating long, transient test profiles. We will examine the current, popular strategies and compare the accuracy, speed and computational costs of each method.
Specifically, we will look at:
- Comparison of quasi-transient and step wise couplings to conjugate heat transfer simulations
- Comparison of surrogate modeling (drive cycle) methods to conjugate heat transfer solution
- Analysis of a highly simplified 2D engine bay
- Comparison of computational cost, solution accuracy, and runtime
- Recommendations of simulation strategies for different vehicle test cycles
See the results for yourself. Reserve your seat today.